It’s that time of year again…time to dress up, collect some sweets, and have a spooky (or not-so-spooky) good time. Knott’s Berry Farm is once again hosting Camp Spooky, a daytime, non-scare Halloween celebration at its Camp Snoopy kids’ activity zone during weekends in October.
Included in the theme park admission fee, a day at Camp Spooky includes:
- “Snoopy’s Costume Contest,” where kids show off their costumes as they join a fun group of monsters and the PEANUTS characters in a parade through Camp Spooky.
- “Charlie Brown’s Spooktacular Show”, in the Camp Spooky theater, which will have you singing and dancing to all your favorite Halloween tunes.
- The Monster Factory, an interactive maze where the little ones create the things that go bump in the night.
- Five trick-or-treating locations where kids can fill their complimentary goodie bags with sweet treats.
- A “Creepy Crawly Critter Cave,” where Knott’s park naturalists will amaze with slithery, slimy, creepy, crawly critters.
- “Scary Stories at the Lodge,” where master story tellers will spin the craziest, creepiest, silliest tales this side of the “Great Pumpkin Patch”.
- “Kooky Cookie Painting” where you can decorate a cookie (for a small fee) with fun Halloween colors.
Camp Spooky runs weekends October 5-27 and is included with regular park admission. Knott’s Berry Farm Theme Park, located at 8039 Beach Blvd. in Buena Park, is open from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. For more information, call (714) 220-5200 or visit www.knotts.com.
Thank you to GigaSavvy for the Knott’s connection!